MODELING AND OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE
- Software platform for modeling, simulation and optimization of DERs and Microgrids
- Jointly models demand and generation, quantifies electrical demand and derives the right balance of generation, energy storage, and load curtailment
- Handles both electrical and thermal loads
- Models a wide range of DERs e.g. solar PV, wind, internal combustion engines, fuel cells, combined heat and power systems, and electrical/thermal energy storage.
- Ideal for microgrids especially for buildings and campuses
- Based on DER-CAM from Lawrence Berkeley National Labs modeling software
Powered by Berkeley Labs DER-CAM
Helps analyze loads, size distributed energy resources and evaluate different operating scenarios. microgrid modeling software
COMPREHENSIVE PLATFORM FOR MICROGRID PLANNING
How does the profile compare to industry standard? Is there room for peak load shaving? What if you don’t have hourly load profiles? Load analysis module helps answer many such questions.
Provides a first estimate before you carry out a detailed design. Helps derive the optimum size of PV based on load, area, weather conditions, tariffs, and utility constraints such as export limits.
PV and Battery
This module will help you determine the optimum capacity of solar PV and battery energy storage for behind-the-meter applications like peak shaving and time shifting in grid-connected scenarios.
CHP systems are ideal for installations with significant electrical and thermal loads. This module calculates the optimum capacity of CHP units in grid connected scenarios.
This module helps you determine the optimum configuration and capacities of the distributed energy resources (DERs). Suitable for both grid connected and non-grid connected scenarios.
Provides detailed financial analysis including capital and operations costs, return on investments, and emissions for different configurations.